Log Home Kits
At Cascade Country Cabins we’ll introduce you to ideas and workmanship rarely seen in the log home industry today. Our homes are constructed with well-seasoned lodgepole pine for minimum shrinkage with an average of 10″ – 12″ diameters. Our log walls are held together with continuous full-length rods to give your home a tight secure fit.
KIT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Hand peeled logs
- All door and window openings cut and sanded
- All log roof purlins and ridge pole
- All log loft floor joists and load bearing beams
- Thru bolt rods
- Pre-drilling for electrical wiring
- Framed and sheeted gables
- Upper balconies for cabins with full second floor
- Three sets of stock plans
- Interior log stairs
- Log railing for loft, stairs, and balconies
Packages are pre-built in our warehouse.
Chinking and other options available.
Engineering and Design services available.
Shipping charge and crane fees not included.
Allow 10 to 12 weeks for completion of cabin and shipping after placing your order.
- 50% down payment upon placing your order.
- Final 50% upon kit completion at warehouse (before shipment).