Log Home Kits
At Cascade Country Cabins we’ll introduce you to unique character in our logs and quality workmanship in the log homes we build. Our homes are constructed with well-seasoned lodgepole pine for minimum shrinkage with an average of 10″ – 12″ diameters. Our log walls are held together with continuous full-length rods to give your home a tight secure fit.
KIT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Hand peeled logs
- All door and window openings cut and sanded
- All log roof purlins and ridge pole
- All log loft floor joists and load bearing beams
- Thru bolt rods
- Pre-drilling for electrical wiring
- Framed and sheeted gables as model requires
- Upper balconies for cabins with full second floor
- Three sets of stock plans
- Interior log stairs unless specified framed by others
- Log railing for loft, stairs, and balconies installed
- Live edge window sills main floor only
- Insect treatment applied in warehouse
Packages are pre-built in our warehouse.
Chinking and other options may be available, NOT INCLUDED
Engineering and Design services additional with our engineer, NOT INCLUDED
Shipping charge and crane fees, NOT INCLUDED
On-site kit assembly additional fee of $20-$25 a sqft. depending on model and location.
Allow 5 to 12 weeks for completion of cabin from scheduled build date depending on model. Shipping varies per site conditions, negotiate timing with customer.
- 10% down secures schedule date and begin process of drawings (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- 40% payment prior to build commencement
- Final 50% upon kit completion at warehouse (due before shipment).