Log Home Kits
At Cascade Country Cabins we’ll introduce you to ideas and workmanship rarely seen in the log home industry today. Our homes are constructed with well-seasoned lodgepole pine for minimum shrinkage with an average of 10″ – 12″ diameters. Our log walls are held together with continuous full-length rods to give your home a tight secure fit.
KIT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Hand peeled logs
- All door and window openings cut and sanded
- All log roof purlins and ridge pole
- All log loft floor joists and load bearing beams
- Thru bolt rods
- Pre-drilling for electrical wiring
- Framed and sheeted gables
- Upper balconies for cabins with full second floor
- Three sets of stock plans
- Interior log stairs
- Log railing for loft, stairs, and balconies
Packages are pre-built in our warehouse.
Chinking and other options available.
Engineering and Design services available.
Shipping charge and crane fees not included.
On-site kit assembly additional fee of $12 a sqft.
Allow 10 to 12 weeks for completion of cabin from scheduled build date. Shipping varies per site conditions, negotiate timing with customer.
- 10% down secures schedule date and begin process
- 40% payment prior to build commencement
- Final 50% upon kit completion at warehouse (before shipment).