Log Home Kits
At Cascade Country Cabins we’ll introduce you to ideas and workmanship rarely seen in the log home industry today. We can build your log home to any phase of construction from basic kits to complete turn key homes.Our homes are constructed with well seasoned lodgepole pine for minimum shrinkage with an average of 10″ – 12″ diameters. Our log walls are held together with continuous full length rods to give your home a tight secure fit.
KIT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Hand peeled logs
- All door and window openings cut and sanded
- All log roof purlins and ridge pole
- All log loft floor joists and load bearing beams
- Thru bolt rods
- Pre-drilling for electrical wiring
- Framed and sheeted gables
- Upper balconies for cabins with full second floor
- BUILDING RE-ERECTED AT YOUR SITE
- Travel expenses beyond 2 hours of Stevenson, WA extra
Material provided for the following:
- Interior log stairs
- Log railing for loft, stairs and balconies
Packages are pre-built in our warehouse.
Chinking and other options available.
WE CUSTOM BUILD TO MOST PLANS.
Design services available.
Shipping charge and crane charges extra.
Allow 10-12 weeks for shipping and completion of cabin after placing your order.
- 50% down payment upon placing your order.
- Final 50% upon kit completion at warehouse (before shipment).